Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

I have been thinking on something I heard from a sermon I listened to a week ago. It seems fitting to share this on Good Friday as we think about Jesus spilling His precious blood on the cross to save sinners from hell.   Here is the question: What has more value, the earth & the heavens & all they contain or one "saved" person, ( a believer in Christ who is a "new creation")? The answer is: One saved person, because it cost God the precious blood of His only Son Jesus.      This was such an epiphany to me when I heard it. Another thought I had was that the earth & the heavens are all temporary & will be destroyed by fire at the end, 2 Peter 3:10.  One saved person will live FOREVER!   There you have it, so simple, yet utterly true & profound!    Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment