Monday, June 4, 2012

"Even the darkness is light to Him". Psalms I think. Michael Card sang it a few years ago. Today it keeps popping into my mind as I think about tragedy, cancer, persecution & a few "awful" things that I won't even let myself dwell on. Dark things. There are dark things in my life today. Okay, maybe they seem trivial in comparison to what others may be dealing with. Still dark though, situations that whisper "hopeless".     But God, in Whom there is no darkness, is perfectly in control. Not only does He control the darkness in my life, to Him it isn't even dark! It's LIGHT!  Whatever...I am trusting in Him with all my heart!  Love& prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, He is in control, and there is always hope! Such light in Him! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete