Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Want to pray a Satanic prayer? Pray that you will never suffer! I put this on Facebook today referencing Mark 8:33 where Jesus rebuked Peter(calling him "Satan") after Peter objected to Jesus talking about His future suffering & death on the cross.Well what can I say? This is just plain hard! I must say though, that bearing nine children & living some fifty plus years that I have been through some minor suffering. I'm thankful it hasn't been worse (hoping this isn't Satanic thinking!). Mostly though I believe I've seen the Glory of God repeatedly after going through problems & illnesses & rejections,etc. Job said he knew God far better after his sufferings. Yeah, it's worth it to see the Glory of God ; bring it on!    Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes. So, so hard. Such temptation to pray that prayer, but it is wrong. We are told we will suffer, and that God has planned it for our good - so He can be faithful, so we can grow, so we can come to see His glory! So beautiful! Yes, "bring it on"! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete