Monday, December 29, 2014

Quiet

I'm writing a bit because I think I should...but I've been praying for days now about what I should write about & I still don't really know. I'm sorta copying what I've been reading about the blogasphere. My one word for 2014 was QUIET, so maybe it's fitting that I end the year without words. I'm praying if I should have a word for 2015 (it seems a little silly to me, but maybe I'm lacking faith right now?)   Our church calls for fasting the first three weeks in January. (Nothing rigid; it can be a personalized partial fast of any kind). I typically give up coffee & sweets. I'm really looking forward to it because I know it will revive my faith & that I will see some exciting answers to prayers. I've done this maybe 5 years now. God promises to reward prayer & fasting..He is always faithful to His promises!     Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment