Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Unique testimony

I've said it before, but my preference is to read other blogs, & leave a comment now & then. Honestly, I must subconsciously compare myself to others, & I even had a clear thought the other day, that perhaps I didn't need to worry about sharing my story, because others seemed to do so well, sharing the Gospel. I know that comparing myself with others is wrong. What I'm trying to say is that feeling INFERIOR to others (a lifelong habit for me) is just as wrong as feeling SUPERIOR to others. Each of us were uniquely created by God with a unique purpose & testimony. We are "fearfully & wonderfully made".  Psalm 119. Remember when God called Moses to lead the children of Israel & he didn't want to because he thought he didn't speak "eloquently", & also he was "slow of speech". God wasn't pleased with Moses' excuses. In fact God basically told Moses that He created him with that very weakness!(See Exodus 4) In 2 Corinthians 12:9 , God tells Paul, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness."  So I think I'm ready to join some link ups, even with my "inferior" blog. To God be all the glory!!!  Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment