Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fighting Fear!

My people pleasing tendencies tend to turn me into a coward.  I'm resisting this fear today as I simply tell you that there is no such thing as a Jesus feminist. When we see Jesus for Who He truly is, we will fall at His feet & surrender every single right we ever thought we were entitled to claim.                               Revelation 3:19 & 20   (Jesus speaking)  "Those whom I love, I reprove & discipline; be zealous therefore, & repent. Behold, I stand at the door & knock; if any one hears My voice & opens the door, I will come in to him, & will dine with him, & he with Me."   There is no such thing as clinging to our stubborn, foolish ways & walking with Jesus at the same time. We MUST have repentance in our lives. Ah yes, we will be hated for telling the truth, but Jesus said they hated Him first.   Resisting fear & praying for the online believers, stay strong in Him!   Much love, in Jesus, Cynthia  

No comments:

Post a Comment