Saturday, October 26, 2013

Still here....

     At www.thenester.com/inspiration-faith you will find 453 women linking their blogs for October with the intention of blogging every single day for the month of October. Whewww....I want to read every single one of them. Is this a passion or an addiction...is there a difference? I definitely need to pray about this! For one thing, each woman has a unique testimony & is valuable in the kingdom of God. On the other hand, we cannot hear every single person's testimony...there are simply more than we can handle!                                       Obviously, God has given me responsibilities that must be carried out. I still have three boys living in my home to care for. Also, quiet time, where I am still & unpreoccupied is becoming a bigger prority to me. We can pray ALL the time but I am learning to set aside time JUST for that purpose & it's wonderful!                         I think MY TESTIMONY is important as well, but I have to make myself write here, because I find it more interesting to read others' stories. But...it's not about my preferences.                                                            Now I will check my typesetting. I have no idea why my paragraphs look totally different from my drafts!  I am just going to "boast in my weaknesses" as the apostle Paul did, knowing that somehow "God gets the glory.     Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's so true, Cynthia! There are so, so many good blogs and beautiful stories, yet no one has time to read them all. That quiet time to be alone with God really is so important and oh so necessary! Thank you for writing, friend, even if your paragraphs turn out different from your drafts. He really does get the Glory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is always something to pray about and seek God for direction with, as there are so, so many good and wonderful blogs to read! But of primary importance, above all the blog-reading, is our own quiet time with God, connecting with Him on a deep level. And all else will come from this ...

    ReplyDelete