Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Revelation 21:4-8   "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away. Then He who sat on the throne said, 'Behold, I make all things new.' And He said to me, 'Write, for these words are true & faithful.' And He said to me, 'It is done! I am the Alpha & Omega, the Beginning & the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, & I will be his God, & he shall be my son.. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, & all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire & brimstone, which is the second death."                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. From one of my favorite chapters in the whole Bible! My favorite part, however, is ". . . the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb was the light thereof." Such beautiful things to think about! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete