Friday, November 25, 2016

I'm Back!

     It has been very hard for me to write on this blog. I have a string of excuses that stop me. You might wonder what motivates me at this point...it's guilt! The more I just read and entertain myself on the computer, the more I hear this small voice nagging at me. It tells me I need to SHARE. My natural tendency appears to be TAKE, TAKE, and TAKE some more. I begin to feel overstuffed & glutted. I guess God knows! You've heard how a pond gets stagnant unless the water flows out? That's also how I feel...stagnated and yucky. And also, one of my BEST excuses (there are so MANY writers already and many of them write pretty much about things I've thought or discovered, why should I bother???) God has lovingly but firmly exposed with the truth that He has created EACH ONE of uniquely and differently enough that I am MISSED when I disappear into my introverted self! Even when I argue and whine; " but no one WANTS to listen to me, in fact some clearly want me to shut up!?! " God reminds me that I need to select my words ONLY to serve Him and not to worry about what anyone else thinks.      Matthew 10:27  " What I tell you in darkness, speak in the light. What I whisper in your ear, shout from the rooftop!" (Jesus)

No comments:

Post a Comment