Sunday, December 25, 2016

Faces in the walls

Okay, this will be rather weird but you know what they say about truth being stranger than fiction. I had a strange dream last night in which three different faces suddenly appeared in my walls. They were separate incidents and it was sort of like I was looking at a picture but there was a real face in my wall and I was rather freaked out! Scenes switch and I find myself calmly explaining to a dear one (Trish and Tammy were in this dream) that these faces with the tortured expressions represented people outside my house that needed to hear the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ! It was like even though I felt scared, I knew exactly why God had allowed those strange apparitions! There were some other details I remember, like a huge river right next to my house. So I am wondering how God might possibly use me to reach people when I am so housebound with a special needs son? Then I read a blog that refers to a house church in the Bible (Col.4:15) I wonder how many people with special needs children cannot attend a regular church but might be able to attend a small house church? I am finding this idea intriguing at this point. Well that covers it for now...I will be praying about all this and will see if anything comes of it or was it simply a strange dream and that's it?

No comments:

Post a Comment