Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Feed My sheep

In the last part of John, Jesus asks Peter, " Do you love Me? " Peter insists that he does indeed love Jesus. Jesus gives instructions for Peter to care for & to feed Jesus' sheep. Personally, I love how Jesus gives us COMMANDS....to love others. Who couldn't love commands like that?  I am finding renewed motivation here, as again, I realize God has given us opportunity on-line to reach out with the wonderful food of His Word & our testimonies.  I want to encourage any of you who stop by here, to just keep on sharing for Him.    Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia, I love this post!! The internet can be used for God's glory to reach other women and we can encourage each other to keep on in the Lord. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Cynthia! The Internet truly does provide many ways to love others - and you certainly do a great job of using it for that purpose! Thank you for sharing this, friend!

    ReplyDelete